"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halloween Preview

I absolutely love Halloween. The sounds, the smells, the decorations...I love it all. I ordered the kids' costumes last week and have been anxious to get them. Ethan is getting old enough to actually have a say in what he will be for Halloween. This is the year of Mr. Incredible. I still have complete control over Hailey's costume and I fell in love with this little lady bug dress. Ignore her disheveled hair and pouty expression. I am going to make her some fabulous hair bows and somehow intertwine sparkly antena into them and put her hair in pig tails. She is going to be so cute! And what would the holiday be with out a precious pumpkin? Lauren's first Halloween couldn't go unmarked so she's getting dressed up too. I love the jack-o-lantern face on her tushy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look at how stinking cute they are! I love how on the back they have the face of the pumpkin! Makes sense since that is how you hold the baby!
M has that lady bug outfit and she still plays in it. It is so cute

I came by your house the other day and no one was home. When can I drop something off for you? Can I also pick up my cards - finally!

Kristi said...

I LOVE the costumes. Ethan looks so cute, I am dying!! Way cute kiddies!!

Miles and Bex said...

Love the costumes. I tried to get my kids to be the incredibles because I wanted us to have a family theme. The incredibles have 5 and we have 5, perfect! But the kids wouldn't do it. So Taegan is tinker bell, brayden is captain hook and addi is the dog in the movie. Miles is suppose to be peter pan and I am wendy but I do not think we will get around to making costumes for us. Oh well.
Love all the costumes!