"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lauren's First Tub Bath

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Lauren's cord fell of a few days ago. In a strange way it made me sad when it fell off; I guess because in some way it symbolized an ending to our 9 month journey together. That was really the last thing that connected me to her. I know it sounds crazy. Anyway, it was high time to give her a bath in the real tub. Enough of sponge bathing. She really seemed to enjoy the bath. Maybe it reminded her of a "happier" time and place.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This afternoon Hailey was snacking on a bowl of dry cereal and Lauren was on the floor. Hailey was trying to share her cereal with her, and didn't understand when I explained to her that babies don't eat that, only big girls do. Then she laid on the blanket with her and gave her loves. So sweet!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ethan crashed on the couch this afternoon. It's rare that he does this and I think he looks so sweet when he's sleeping. Too bad he's a bear to wake up!

5 comments:

jess... said...

awwwwwwwww, so cute. She had a little pot belly. I talked to your mom a min. today, she said you are doing so great! Happy to hear you and the family are doing well....jess

jess... said...

not had, has

Joey and Nettifer said...

She is so adorable! I am so glad that I got to meet her!

Author said...

She's getting so big! I love how sweet and cuddly new borns are.

Heather Jones said...

so cute !!I remember Kylie wanted to feed Ken's hot dogs when she was little all the time , we had to watch her a lot!!!