"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, October 1, 2007

Hailey in Love

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Giving kisses

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I was right and I was wrong. I thought Hailey would have a little resentment toward Lauren, but so far she has none what-so-ever. I was RIGHT in thinking that she would love her. I sometimes have to fight her for time with the baby. She is such a good helper and sometimes wants to help too much, like this morning when I was pumping milk and Hailey wanted to hold the pump and spilled it. Gross! She is constantly bringing Lauren her blankets and stuffed animals to cuddle with. It melts my heart at how in love she is with her! And Ethan is crazy about her too. About 50 times a day he says "Mom, I just love my new sister." And he is always hugging and kissing her. I am so grateful that this transition has gone so smoothly. Cody went back to work today but his Dad is in town to help out and he's a huge blessing. I am loving having these three kiddos. People told me so many horror stories about having 3 kids to take care of, but so far I can't see what they were talking about. I know I know, things could easily change once we have the first stomach flu this season, but for now things are good. Thank you Lord!!!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Very cute! I'm glad she loves her new sister! I'm happy things are going so well!