"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Cody!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Cody is getting old. He turned 34 on Wednesday. For some reason our internet has been acting up and Blogger wouldn't let me on until today, hence the late post. Anyway, I just wanted to send a shout out to my wonderful husband. I love him more than life itself! He ain't perfect by any means, but he's my best friend and is such a wonderful daddy. I feel so lucky to have found him! For his b-day we just laid low at home. I made his favorite dinner of grilled steak, baked potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce, and green beans with sauted mushrooms. (YUCK! I hate mushrooms, but that just shows how much I love him!) Then I made his favorite jello and berries cake. His mom always made that for him and I've continued the tradition. Well here's to another happy, healthy, and crazy year!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday Cody!!

Miles and Bex said...

happy birthday old man!

jess... said...

Wow, how old! You need to check out my blog, it is so cool.... I havent heard from you in a while, I am sure life is so busy with the newby....... Is it as hard as they say?????