"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, January 21, 2008

Daddy's Day Off

Cody had the day off from work (thanks to MLK) and although we had a lot to do around the house, we decided to spend most of the day just having fun. He hasn't gotten to go watch Ethan at gymnastics in several months so he went with us this morning. Ethan had fun showing off for Daddy. It was so nice getting to spend the day together. After gym we hit McDonald's for lunch and we let the kids play. Holy crowded Play Place Batman! I guess since everyone was out of school they all had the same idea as us. I'm sure we'll see a virus or two manifest over the next few days as a result. Then on the way home we stopped at the "feed and seed" store where we get snow salt and other stuff. They sell the WORLD'S BEST root beer there...Hanks Gourmet. I am a root beer snob and nothing else compares. When ever Cody goes there he always buys me several bottles of the stuff. So yummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hailey always tries to break through the gate into the gym area. She wants to play too!

Photobucket
Us girls waiting on Ethan to finish up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Ute Family said...

I just LOVE it when dad's are home. Jake is going out of town the rest of the week..so sad. Glad you had a fun day!