"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lauren's Funny Tongue

Photobucket
Lauren has discovered her tongue and now she's always sticking it out. If I stick my tongue out at her she lights up and gets excited and shows me hers. It's so cute! It's so so funny when babies first discover their different body parts. Oh, and she has also learned how to use her hands a little. She has a baby gym that she lays beneath that has toys dangling from it and she's figured out how to grab them. She is getting too big too fast!
Photobucket
On Sunday the girls and I were cuddling on the couch and Cody snapped this picture. I barely have any pictures of the kids and me so I cherish anyone I can get!

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love little baby tongues and I especially love when they find their hands - I love the amazement look on their faces!
Sweet pic of your girls and you! I love getting my picture with M. Because it never happens! Moms are the ones taking pictures!

Ash said...

What adorable pictures!! The pictures of you all cuddling is so sweet!

Miles and Bex said...

Cute picture of you and the girls! I love snugle time.

Staci said...

i am so glad to hear that you are enjoying lauren so much. she is such a cutie. it's amazing how much they understand at such a young age. i love it.

Heather Jones said...

Love the picture very cute!!!Time does go way too fast though!!