"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Heavenly Blessings

Nothing particularly special happened today, but it was one of those days where I was able to sit back and look at my kids and appreciate the true blessings they are to me. I've made some mistakes in my life (who hasn't) and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve these precious babies. But for whatever reason, I thank God everyday that He gave us these kids. They drive us crazy a lot of the time, but we wouldn't trade the craziness for anything in the world. Today I snapped a few pictures while they were behaving well. Lauren is at such a fun age to photograph because she isn't yet trying to get into anything and she is just happy to be. Ethan came home from preschool beaming with pride because he wrote the letter "S" on his own. And Hailey has just been a cutie pie. So I figured why not document such a great day? Obviously I have more pictures of the baby because she actually cooperated the best.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Those are freaking adorable! Love them! Your kids are so cute. You did an amazing job!

Kristi said...

Beautiful kids! I love days when you can actually appreciate them for what they really do for us!