"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam...Doesn't He?

Photobucket
Today is the first Sunday of the month and at church everything got rearranged. We are now on the 11:00 schedule, which is my favorite. And my little boy graduated from Nursery to Primary. Cody and I were both a little sad because it is just one more step to independence. We have been talking to him for a while about going to Sunbeams and what that means. He seemed so excited about it until we walked into the Sharing Time room. He flipped out! He started screaming at the top of his lungs that he wanted to go home. Even though I was in primary today subbing as the pianist, he still went ballistic. Cody had to come in and sit with him the whole time and even then he wasn't happy. At the beginning he kept running over to me and hiding under my feet while I was trying to play the piano. I swear the kid was possessed. I hope it gets better as the weeks go by. Today was crazy!!

4 comments:

Heather Jones said...

He looks so dang handsome what a great haircut!! HEHE I think kens was ok today only because of Kylie being there!!! hopefully next time right!! i love the lip stick!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

He was so cute yesterday. Don't worry it will get better. Every kid had a bad day yesterday it seemed liked! M cried for 40 minutes. It better get better! I have some really cute ideas. I need to call you! What day works for you so we can announce it.

jess... said...

At least he looked cute right

Kristi said...

Aahh, kids!! Gotta love it, and it will get better!