"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Miss Hailey's 2nd Birthday

On January 19, 2006 the world glowed a little brighter when Hailey Jane made her debut. I can't believe that tiny baby is now a rambunctious, funny, spitfire of a two year old. Yesterday was her birthday and I found myself a little choked up during the day when I thought about how quickly this time is passing us by. Soon she will be going on dates, applying for colleges, and leaving us behind! But for now she is all ours. We love you Hailey. We couldn't imagine our lives with out you in it! Here's a little glimpse of how we celebrated.

Photobucket
In the afternoon Hailey and I watched "Cinderella" and I gave her her first ever manicure and pedicure. She LOVED it! She kept asking for more but I said she only had 10 fingers and 10 toes to paint!

Photobucket
We had some family over for pizza and cake. Hailey had been talking about her "Elmo cake" for so long and she finally got it! Too bad she was terrified once it was lit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She might seem pretty young, but we got her a bike for her birthday. The other day I was at the store looking at bikes for Ethan's birthday next month, and there was a tiny (12 inch) princess bike and Hailey jumped right up and on it and knew what to do. I was shocked! SO I called Cody and said "I think Hailey is getting a bike too".
Photobucket

Photobucket

The of course she got spoiled with baby dolls, books, clothes, that freaky Elmo doll that rolls around like he's in mid-seizure, and a snazzy princess cell phone. The diva is all set! I just love having girls!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Staci said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey. I can't believe it's been 2 years? Where has the time gone.

Ash said...

YaY!! Happy Birthday! I love that you had a girl's day with her--that's so cute!

Anonymous said...

love em 2 thepussy feels so nice to play with and it tastes of pee, rub it, finger it, lick it, cumon it anything you like she can't tell