"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, January 4, 2008

When Will I Learn?

Photobucket
I was sitting at the desk and I swear the spirit spoke to me. He said "It is too quiet...something is wrong." So I jumped up and ran out to the living room and found this pretty picture. I screamed...and then laughed. This is the 3rd time this month that Hailey has devoured my Maybelline G300 Rum Raisin lipstick. I've have come to know the name so well because I keep having to buy more. Somehow this child has make-up radar and can find my cosmetic bag anywhere. I don't know where I had it stashed today, but looky here. She found it and gave herself a makeover. When I caught her she said "Look Mommy! Hailey pretty!" That's why I just had to laugh. So I cleaned her up and said it was nap time. As I was carrying her to her bed she turned around and said "Bye bye make-up, see you later!" And chances are...she will!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Very cool! Such a girly girl, what could be better? I used to get into my mom's makeup all the time and one time, I fell asleep in the cupboard where she kept the stash. They searched all over the house for me.

Joey and Nettifer said...

That is so cute! How can you get upset over that!