"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Craft Night

Photobucket
Our ward has FINALLY started a craft focus group (thanks to me and Lynette). We made these Valentine's blocks tonight and I love how they turned out! We will be doing a different craft each month and I'm so excited! I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's itself, but I'm a huge fan of the decor. I'm such a girly girl and I'm all about pink and pretty, so it's a perfect fit.

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love how they turned out! So cute! Last night was a lot of fun! I need to call you!

Joey and Nettifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Love it, can I come to your ward craft night?! Too fun!!

Staci said...

hey could you do me a favor...could you let me know when and what you are planning next time so i can order it? they don't do anything like that here and it makes me miss you all so much more when you do fun things like this. those are so cute!

Emma said...

Those turned out so cute!