"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Great Day for Water Play

We spent a large part of the afternoon in the backyard. I stopped by the story today to grab a new inflatable pool because ours had a hole in it, but turns out the one I bought is a dinky thing that was way over priced. Oh well. Kids still got wet and had fun.


Notice something odd about this picture? Hailey has been very interested in boobs lately. Who has them, why some people have them and some don't, what they are for, etc. She kept sticking water balloons in her bathing suit while prancing around singing "I have boobies..." We are in for it with this child!


No comments: