"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Preschool Graduation


Ethan graduated from his final year of preschool on May 22nd. The program could not have been any cuter! We are so proud of Ethan. He is such a joy and blessing to our family. He's very excited about Kindergarten, but we're not sure if we want him to hit that milestone this fall. It will be bittersweet. Hailey is going to Mrs. Kari's preschool next year and she is VERY excited about it. The kids are growing up too fast!

3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Congrats E!!! Glad things are going so well with the pregnancy. Try to take some breaks!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I have to tell you that I always see your sweet husband out teaching Ethan how to ride his bike, either in puddles or jumping off curbs! It is so cute! What a good daddy!
Way to go Ethan!

Margo said...

Yea congratulations Ethan for your preschool graduation. He is sooo cute. I can't believe he is going to Kindergarten already. Time sure does fly.