"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 8, 2009

Matthew Love

All I can say is Ethan loves his Uncle Matthew. He flat out digs having more testosterone in the house, especially that from an uncle or a Grandpa. And I get the idea that Matthew kind of liked Ethan...just a little. He's the only nephew on that side (among way too many nieces) and he's kind of a star like that. So until his baby brother arrives this fall, Ethan is the king in the McCorkle clan.
He loved wearing Matthew's motorcycle helmet and he was fascinated by the mohawk feather down the middle. In fact, he was fascinated with the whole motorcycle thing in general. This kid really misses his manly man of an uncle!



2 comments:

Janice and Jessica said...

Brothers are great!! BTW, how is your sister Leighann? I haven't seen an update post on her missionary blog since December. Congratulations on your new baby boy and thanks for letting me blogstalk you.

Sarah Stiles said...

Aww! Cameron loves his Uncle Matthew, too! And poor Cameron does not even have any sisters OR brothers. Most of his cousins are girls. No wonder he loves visits from his uncles!