"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Roses


Last year I bought a few rose bushes on clearance for $3 a piece. They were normally $20 a piece so I figured what the heck...I'll try my hand at roses. I planted them in the front bed in he corner that gets the most light and despite my black thumb, they survived and are in full bloom this time of year! I love clipping them and having the sweet smell in the house. I'm not sure what variety they are, but they are very fragrant! I'm kind of proud of myself.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful.

There is nothing like a little gardening to make you feel like the world is an amazing place.

Enjoy the sight and the smell.

Julie

Amy said...

Sorry! I am not good at commenting but I love all your recent posts. I am so excited about your baby! What a beautiful family you have!