"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just So You Know...

The weather has been horrible for weeks. But today it feels like summer. After being cooped up inside for a long time, you know how a house can look. Ours looks like that today. I had a presidency meeting over here yesterday morning and nine kids terrorized the place. I still have not recovered nor do I expect to for a while.

So in case you happen to stop by today, we're outside playing the pool and having a water balloon fight. The house work will have to wait. If you take offense at my messy house...well I take offense at the messy weather lately so it's to blame. Just close your eyes as you walk through the living room and ignore the dishes in the sink. We'll be in the backyard eating popsicles.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I will join you in the backyard and I will even bring the banana popcicles, lol. I have been ordering a box every other week because of pg cravings :)

I think my house must look like yours and I am also blaming it on the weather. We are in the middle of a heatwave and it is making it impossible for me to keep the house clean and in order. Too much heat, ugh. I thought living in Northern Canada would mean cool temperatures. Not so.

Julie