"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Alien In My Belly

Last night as I was chillin on the couch, the baby started doing gymnastics so I grabbed the camera. I know those are terrible stretch marks to see, but the effect wasn't the same under my shirt. You can really see him rolling around! This is what he did from 10:00 to 2:00 during the night. He rarely stops moving! It's getting to where it hurts almost all the time now. He stretches in EVERY direction. He'll have one body part in my throat, one in my ribs, one in my back, and one in my groin- all at the same time. I think we should name him Sampson!

BTW, turn up the volume. If you can guess what movie I'm watching on TV you'll win a prize.

3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

That is awesome. The funny thing is that we did that last night too but I am not brave enough to post it! Fun times!

Janice and Jessica said...

Gosh, I thought you were maybe exaggerating a little but you are definitely NOT!!! He is a wild baby!!! I guess he is not ready to come out if he is still that active? I thought when you got close to delivery they quieted down or at least that's what I remembered from my only one.

Good Luck, I'm thinking of you!
Janice

Joey and Nettifer said...

holy moly that baby is moving. Izabel never moved - the umbilical cord and that darn placenta. That is awesome to see your belly do a dance!

I have no clue what the show is.