"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Marrying Mud

The grandkids can get away with murder with Cody's dad. Over Labor Day weekend when he was supposed to be watching them outside, they asked if they could play in the mud. He not only said "yes" but he encouraged it! Only a grandpa would do that. They had fun and the mud came out of the clothes...eventually. I guess I freaked out for nothing when I saw what they were doing! Grandpa just laughed and laughed.






2 comments:

Julie said...

I have to ask HOW you got it out because I have no idea.

They did seem to have a lot of fun though :)

Julie

Audrey said...

I love these pictures! Good thing you have such a nice camera!