"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Soccer Update

Soccer season is coming to a close! Ethan has a few games left until next spring. He is doing so well compared to how his first game went. By his second game he was having a blast and doing everything himself. No more tears! That's always been his style- it takes him one or two time to get used to it and then there's no tearing him away. He still doesn't really know what he's doing on the field, but he runs with the other boys and chases the ball and has a smile on his face the whole time. It's all about having fun!



Hailey has been very shy to play with all those boys. She is the only girl on her team and she feels intimidated by it. At her game last week she would NOT go on the field by herself. She kept saying "Mommy, I just want to do my ballet class." Is she all girl or what? She wanted me to hold her hand almost the whole time. I can't say I blamer her, because those boys are really aggressive and loud!



But she really likes the snacks so it makes it worth it for her.

No comments: