"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Twin Falls County Fair

We've been going to the county fair in Cody's home town every year since we got married. It's always been a tradition of theirs since they were kids. Every single Labor Day weekend, no ifs ands or buts. All the kids in his family raised pigs through 4-H to sell. While I really can't stand the animal exhibits at the fair, the kids get a huge kick out of them. I love how excited Hailey and Lauren got this year while looking at the animals. Ethan only cared about the food and the rides. He's my kind of boy! A great time was had by all, but my whole body ached like mad when we finally left there late at night.
So happy to be there!
I'm not kidding when I say I'm extremely fat, swollen, and bloated!





















No comments: