"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tummy Time

I'm trying to give Lauren more tummy time, but she hates it just like the other two did. But I did manage to get a few smiles out of her. Sorry about the blue tint on these pics. I had the flash on the wrong setting.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ethan took this one. He loves taking pictures.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, she's cute!!

Miles and Bex said...

She has a cute little smile. I made those letters. I cut them with a jigsaw and then I routered them. Your XOXO turned out cute!

Ute Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she already is. She is just getting cuter and cuter every day. I love the 2nd and 4th picture. Adorable smile!

Staci said...

she is too cute...even tinted blue. i commented on your previous post. check it out. i want to be included even though we've moved. i just can't let go.

Emma said...

She is just too cute! I can't believe how much she looks like her mommy. Did you make the adorable bow?

Joey and Nettifer said...

So stinking cute!

Mandy said...

Okay, she is too cute!

Author said...

I love her smiles. So adorable!

Chambers Clan said...

Why is it that babies hate their tummy? Brooklyn won't even give me one smile for pictures on her tummy:( She is a cutie!