"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kindergarten Interview

Yesterday Ethan and I were talking about Kindergarten and what it would be like. I asked him a few questions and wrote down his answers. It was kind of funny hearing his responses. I am going to do this every time a kid starts kindergarten.

What are you doing tomorrow? Going to Kindergarten.

How old you have to be? 6 (you really have to be 5)

What is your teacher's name? Mrs. Wells

How old is she? 29 (she is no where near 29)

What do you do in Kindergarten? Play with toys, learn to do homework (he's been looking forward to homework for a long time...crazy kid), get an Iron Man costume, sit, watch movies, play with Mom, look at everything like books, playground, computers, books about dinosaurs, and pictures.

What time does school start? Mondays at 10:00.

What do you eat for snacks? Cookies, grapes, apples, and apple juice.

2 comments:

Ev said...

I wish I got an Iron Man costume when I was in kindergarten. Instead, all I got was a nightmare about a gorilla living in our storage closet/bathroom. Never peed in there after that one!

Miles and Bex said...

He looks so grown up on his first day of school. Glad he liked it. Your camp out looked fun too. You guys have been busy.