"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Swim Lesson Wrap Up

Ethan and Hailey did three sessions of swim lessons this season. They did such a great job! While we were in Texas, Ethan learned to swim on his own (with an adult nearby of course). He just needs to work on his confidence, but he is doing great! And Hailey is a natural mermaid. She is so tiny but such a dare devil in the water.

We stayed almost every day to swim after lessons and all I can say is I'm glad it's over. It's a HUGE pain getting kids all ready for the pool and everything that a swimming excursion entails. Lauren really wanted to swim like the big kids this year, but she was a great sport about just watching during their lessons. Maybe next year, Sweetie!




1 comment:

PhillipsFam said...

cute. gotta love all that swimming intails!! lauren looks like a Giant stomping on the kids in the pool in that collage:) made me laugh!! :)