"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nap Time Escapdes

No matter how bad you think your day is going...trust me mine has been worse. Lauren stripped her clothes and diaper off during her nap. She pooped in her crib and then proceeded to smear it all over every surface she could reach...including covering herself in it from head to toe. When I walked into the room and she saw me she said "Uh oh." That was very fun to clean up. And be grateful I did not post a picture of this one! What a great week we've had.

5 comments:

Jylaire said...

I was thinking that I was having a bad day. Now it's seeming pretty great! Sorry you had to deal with that mess!

Audrey said...

Gross!! I'm so sorry!

Erin said...

That had to be fun to clean up along with being pregnant. Hope tomorrow is better.

Carli said...

EWWWW! Luckily, Kennedy has never played in her poo before. but, she does bring me poo diapers and say "mommy, I went poopy". NASTY!

Sarah Stiles said...

I am so making Craig read this one. He gets mad because our puppy has occasional accidents on the floor, and thinks dogs are too much of a pain. But so far as I have seen, he has never smeared it anywhere. Nothing a single paper towel and some carpet spray can't fix! Potty training Cameron was a nightmare. This is way easier!