"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bathing Suit Baths

We started segregating girl and boy baths about a year ago. Ethan was getting too old and they started asking too many questions about anatomy. But they miss bath time together as a group. A while back I told them they could take a bath together but they had to wear their bathing suits. Well, this has turned into their FAVORITE way to bathe. Their bodies don't get all that clean when they do this, but it's a fun way to spend time together playing. Since it has been such a long winter (dang that groundhog) I find them putting their suits on and filling up the tub, even during the middle of the day...just to play. These kids need water recreation in their lives!

No comments: