"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 4 Spring Break- Thursday

How we love Wheeler Farm! It's such a perfect time of year for a visit. I was surprised at how un-busy it was. The weather was incredible and there were so many baby animals to see. The girls got a huge kick out of petting the brand new baby goat (born one week ago) and seeing the baby cow. It's amazing how protective their mamas were! And they should be. We fed the ducks and geese, had a picnic lunch, climbed trees, went on a tractor ride, climbed hay bale towers, explored, took a million pictures, and enjoyed a great afternoon of being together.
















1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

You had a fun spring break! Way to get out and make memories!