"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lauren's First Dentist Trip

The kids had a dentist appointment on April 1st. Dr. Romney likes to start seeing the kids when they are about two and a half, so this was Lauren's first trip. She was very apprehensive about the whole thing, just like Ethan and Hailey were when they were that age. Cody took the day off of work, so it was nice having his help there. I went with the older two kids into one exam room, and Cody took Lauren to another room.

Ethan and Hailey were awesome. The older they get, the more they love the dentist. Ethan was especially excited this time because he got to show Dr. Romney his missing tooth. I really love his staff there because they are so warm and happy to see us. I warned them about Lauren, fully expecting her to have a meltdown. But to our surprise, she was pretty calm! Cody held her in his lap and Dr. Romeny did a fairly quick exam. He didn't do a full cleaning, but he checked around to make sure everything was as it should be. We were so proud of the Chudda for being so brave! Way to go!



No comments: