"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 3 Spring Break- Wednesday

We finally decided to buy a Rec Center membership because we are a family of water bugs. Already we've been putting it to good use. On Wednesday I took the kids swimming during the afternoon. And once again, every mom in town had the same idea because the place was packed. I think everyone is as cabin crazy as we are, and are very ready for warm weather! This was the first time I'd ever been swimming with all four kids, and it was quite the trip. That will take some getting used to!




No comments: