"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Church History Museum

January 2010- On A Thursday I took the kids downtown for the afternoon. It was a bitterly cold and windy day, but we were cabin crazy and needed to get out. I love Temple Square. I could spend hours at Temple Square and still never get tired of it. I love the sites. I love the spirit that I feel there. I love that my kids can wander and I know they are safe doing so.

We went over to the Church History Museum and I was taken back to November 2008. I had recently suffered a miscarriage and Cody had to go out of town. Again, needing to get out of the house and feel some tranquility, the kids and I headed to the museum. You can read my thoughts
in this post. Back to the present day, I felt like things had come full circle as I walked around with my four beautiful children. Devin had been patiently waiting to join our family, and we finally had him with us. What a feeling!









No comments: