"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2011 Little League

Little League season is in full "swing". With two kids playing and each having two games a week plus one practice most weeks (and did I mention two kids in soccer at the same time??) our calendar is full and crazy. This is Hailey's first year of tee-ball and her team is the Red Wings. She is the only girl on her team which concerned me at first. I thought it would be a repeat of her first year on soccer when she was the only girl and HATED it. But she seems to be enjoying it a lot! The pink helmet, pink bat, pink glove, and pink bat seem to have helped in making her like it.





Ethan is in his third year of playing ball and he's playing for the Knights. This year they are doing machine pitch and he has had a few hits and made a few runs for his team! He likes baseball a lot and the transformation between his first season and this season is unreal. He isn't the same kid as he was back then. I love watching him out there truly enjoying himself and cutting up with the other kids on his team. He has some out of his shell so much in the last two years!










No comments: