"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Real Bath

Garrett's cord fell off at exactly sixteen days old, which is officially the longest that any of our babies' cords have stayed on. He sure didn't want to part with it! And with the loss of his cord he got to take his first sink bath. Unlike the sponge baths, he really liked this one and has loved them ever since. As long as he can stay submerged in water he's fine. It's the transport between the sink and the warm towel that has him screaming in hysterics! Lauren got to be my special helper and she loved being right there in the action. She got to lotion him up and now she wants to lotion him every time. Thanks for your help, Lauren girl!














No comments: