"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Camping Out

Saturday was cold and windy and the kids didn't get to play outside too much. That afternoon I set up our small two man tent in the front living room and they thought it was the coolest thing ever. They slept in it for the next two nights, but I needed to get it put up yesterday to keep it from getting beat up anymore. When Ethan came home from school he was really diappointed that the tent was gone. Sorry kiddo. But maybe one of these days the weather will decide to stay warm and we can have a camp out in the backyard!

No comments: