"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sponge Bath

Garrett had his first sponge bath when he was exacty one week old. Normally I can't wait to get my babies home to wash them off and I've always done it as soon as we are home from the hospital. But because I was feeling exceptionally sore this time, I waited a couple more days. As all our babies have done, Garrett protested. Oh sure, the first part was nice when he was fully dressed and had his hair washed. But as soon as his clothes were off and he got patted down with a washcloth, watch out!! Hailey and Lauren were great helpers. Since they are a little older now, they have been involved with a lot of the baby chores. They will both make excellent mommies one day!














No comments: