"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Garrett's Birth Pictures

This is the very last side shot of me pregnant...ever! That is such a strange thing to think about. Like all the towels on the floor? Gushing water is yucky.
Very bored in L&D. Cody and Leighann were asleep on the couch and I was left alone with the beeps of the monitors and my thoughts.

Getting all set for them to start cutting. Good thing Leighann was there to give them the okay!

Cody kept it light by picking my nose with his knuckle.

Here he comes! Isn't that cutest little leg ever??

The boy came out screaming and didn't stop for the entire hour and a half in the OR.

A very happy mama to hear the healthy lungs on her babe!





Proud Aunt Leighann

The nurse bringing him over to meet me. This is always my favorite part.






Proud Papa...for the fifth time!!

Wow, such a long ordeal. But extremely worth it! Welcome to the world, little one!


No comments: