"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

4 Things About Me

Okay Carli, I will humor you by filling this out. And I will tag everyone who reads this blog to do the same! I like getting-to-know-you things like this.
THINGS ABOUT ME:
Photobucket

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. at risk program coordinator for the school district
2. lifeguard & swim instructor (for the same company...I'm counting it as 1 job...see above picture)
3. waitress
4. registrar at the University of Utah


Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Notebook
2. The Labyrinth (had a crush on David Bowie when I was a kid...weird I know)
3. Clueless
4. Where The Heart Is
5. Sweet Home Alabama (okay that makes 5)
6. 13 Going On 30 (okay that makes 6)

Four books I would read over and over:
1. The "First Love Forever" series by Anita Stansfield (I know GAG!! Major Mormon chick books)
2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
3. Bridge To Teribithia
4. Most any Chicken Soup for the Soul book (I am such a sucker for a feel good story)

Four places I have lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Bakersfield, CA
3. Austin, TX
4. Salt Lake City, UT

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Scrubs (re-runs late at night)
2. Smallville
That's about it...don't watch much TV

Four places I have been as an adult:
No where interesting :(


Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Mom
2. Cody
3. sister, Evelyn
4. Dad


Four of my favorite foods:
1. anything Mexican
2. meatloaf (the way I make it...so yummy!)
3. Blue Bell ice cream (you can only get it in the South)
4. homemade, home grilled hamburgers

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Texas
2. Disneyland
3. Hawaii
4. No where because I'm so dang happy right here with my family :)

Four things I look forward to:
1. SPRING!!!
2. gardening
3. summer vacation to Texas
4. watching my kids continue to grow up and be best friends

Four Things I Absolutely Cherish:
1. My family (of course)
2. the gospel
3. a clean/ well organized house
4. piano time/ creative time

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love learning new things about you! David Bowie huh? You and Melynda both love that movie

Chambers Clan said...

You have been busy! I get the tub ready and the kids get in their swim suits and I'll turn on the shower. They love that! I tried bravely to hold back the tears on Meet the Robinsons also...I think it's so meaningful, because we cherish our families so much.

Ute Family said...

Ok, you and I have the same taste in movies. I love all of those...a ton!! I cried my eyes out in The Notebook (good thing I was all alone).

I haven't seen The Labyrinth though. I'll have to check it out!

Becky said...

You lived in Bakersfield? Have we talked about this? Did you know my family lives there? I've spent some time there, but they moved there while I was at the Y. Also, Labryinth. I haven't seen that in a really long time. I think I'm going to have to add it to my netflix list!