"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Dumper

Photobucket
Hailey has discovered how to get anything she wants out of the pantry, despite any child locks that are on it. This morning she took half a canister of oatmeal and dumped it on the carpet. That is her latest pleasure...dumping anything. Ironically I just took our vacuum into the repair shop yesterday because the fan broke. I guess I will be borrowing my neighbor's. In the meantime oatmeal is all over everything!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

She is so pretty! Even though she dumps stuff on the floor. You could make a book of all the stuff she has dumped and posted on the blog - little girls!

Alex and Laura said...

Hailey is one smart oatmeal cookie!

Chambers Clan said...

I have a little dumper too. It seems like they know when you are busy and then try to get into everything while you are occupied! Those silly pipsqueaks! She is a cutie though. How can you get mad at them? At least your youngest is not mobile yet. I am always grateful for that!