"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Preschool Birthday Party

Once a month I am the class mom in Ethan's preschool. Since his birthday fell on a weekend his teacher wanted to celebrate it today so I volunteered today. I am in awe at how much Ethan continues to come out of his shell. It's crazy to see him evolving into a little boy, rather than a toddler like he has been for so long. His teacher is amazing and I'm hopeful to have him in her class again next year. He has made some great little friends and I've come to love those kids.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made cupcakes to take for a treat and per Ethan's request we got a bunch of balloons...one for each of his friend's. Ethan helped with the cupcakes and was pretty proud of them!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a cute preschool mama you are! Those cupcakes look adorable!
Hoepfully soon he will like primary :)

Missy said...

What fun cupcakes. Now to get him to go to Sunbeams.