"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Big Girl Crib

Photobucket
On Friday Lauren slept for the first time in her crib. Since she was born she has been in our room. First she was in the bassinet, then in the pack 'n play (which is still in there for night time). I have never slept with a baby in the room with me until her, and I absolutely love it. I sleep better knowing that she is right there beside me. She is only taking naps in the crib in her room because I want her in my room until she is fully sleeping through the night. Less walking for me to do at 2:00 in the morning! So her first nap in her big bed was successful. And Hailey couldn't wait to join her once she was awake!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ute Family said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. It seems like yesterday I was doing the same thing with Lydia. Your girls are so cute. It will be nice to have them so close in age as they grow up together!!

Becky said...

My what beautiful girls you have! Did Hailey climb in by herself?! My boys have done that a few times--by themselves. Scares the poop out of me (not literally! I not only know how it's made, I also know where it belongs!) Glad to hear the first try was a success!