"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Icka's Kreative Korner

Like so many other people have done, I decided to start a separate blog for my little projects. I would rather keep family things and craft things apart (for journal purposes). So feel free to check out my new blog www.veronicascreativespot.blogspot.com By the way, that blog will never be set to private. In case you are wondering, the name "Icka" is shortened version of my name given to me by my niece many years ago. My brother still calls me that so I thought I'd use that name :) My cards for tonight's card swap are posted on that blog.

1 comment:

jess... said...

Hey this is Jason.....Jessica and I have been so busy lately.....we hadn't read your blog at all this month.....you all are pretty busy, crazy how fast we are all moving...really hits home as you see the kiddos grow.....oh yeah, nice puke bowl!