"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 4, 2008

My Husband

Photobucket
I've been tagged!!

My Husband
. . .
What is his name? Cody
How long have you been together? about 7 years
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years
How old his he? 34
Who eats more? me
Who said I love you first? he did...in a roundabout way
Who is taller? Cody, but only 2 inches
Who can sing better? ME!!! He is pretty terrible
Who is smarter? Totally Cody...sad but true. He's one of those obnoxious people who genuinely knows everything about everything.
Who does the laundry? I do most of the time, but he'll do a load every now and then
Who pays the bills? Cody
Who mows the lawn? I do most of the time, but not this past summer because I was pregnant. I LOVE to mow!
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Cody always does when we are together. I refuse to drive because he's a terrible back seat driver.
Who is more stubborn? Cody
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? It was a mutual thing
Who proposed? Cody
Who has more friends? Definitely me. Cody is not social and would be perfectly content living in a cave.
Who is more sensitive? 500% me!
Who has more siblings? I do (6 to 5)
Who wears the pants? Cody

No comments: