"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another Stomach Bug

Ethan woke up this morning puking his guts up. Seriously, when is this season going to end?? The poor kid is miserable because he is starving, but he can't keep anything down. Since I won't let him eat more than crackers, he thinks I'm the meanest mom ever.

Photobucket

Don't you love the huge silver vomit catcher? He justs wants to lay on our bed and watch movies and I hope our bed doesn't suffer!

3 comments:

Staci said...

gotta love sick kids. and one day it will there turn. he looks so comfy.

Kristi said...

Yes I do love the silver bucket, he looks about like mine do when they are sick, with there bucket right by them!! Hope he feels better soon, for both your sakes!

Ute Family said...

Yeah, I agree...this winter has sucked. I'm scared to bring Lydia to nursery anymore, for fear that she will catch a bug. It's like every other week with these kids.