"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Swapers

I went into Ethan and Hailey's room tonight and found they had switched beds...both sound asleep. I sometimes wonder what silly things go in that room when they are supposed to be going to bed. I wonder what that conversation went like?

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Adi has that same bedding as Hailey! I love that they switched, too funny!!

Staci said...

Wouldn't that be cute if mom's could 'bug' their children's rooms. Oh what fun conversations we would have when they grew up.

Ute Family said...

That is so cute. My brother and I used to do the same silly things when we were little. We are 17 months apart and the only time we played well together was when we should've been sleeping!

Carli said...

cute! kids are funny!

Miles and Bex said...

How funny! One of these days you should put a video cmaera in their room and record them. I love when kids do silly things.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Ethan prefers princess bedding. You should keep an eye on that kid. Silly buddy and Jimmy-face.

Becky said...

He's mighty cute in that princess bed! Make sure you hold on to that picture!