"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tulips

Cody came home from running some errands on Saturday with a bouquet of tulips. What a nice surprise! I get so excited each year when I start seeing tulips because it means spring is about here. The first tiny buds sprouting from the ground give me such a thrill! I planted tulip bulbs in the front bed this past year and I'm anxious to see if they will grow. I love taking pictures of flowers. When I did photography in college I always found excuses to aim my projects at photographing flowers. There is something so magical about it...seeing each little vein and particle of each petal. I love it. I was dinking around with the camera today and went tulip crazy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chambers Clan said...

THose are impressive photos. How fun to have had a class on photography. We took one with buying our camera at the store, but I think I just got more confused? I'd love to get adobe photoshop! Happy spring!