"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Atomic Pooper

Lauren is an atomic pooper. Since she is still almost exclusively breastfed her poop is still like a newborn's. She poops out of EVERYTHING!! Ethan and Hailey never did this. Today I have gone through two shirts so far because she pooped all over me! She has gone through three outfits herself. When she does it she laughs and it's like she knows she has done something naughty. While I was trying to clean up her latest escapade she wouldn't stay still and giggled the whole time. What a sinker! She struck all kids of poses for me once I got her clean.



1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

cute! I love it when the kids chew their toys! Adorable