"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Sweet Scout

Cody has served as the 11 year old scout leader for about two years now. The calling is a challenge for him but he is very committed and does a wonderful job. I know it's not his favorite thing in the world but he is great with the boys and I know they look up to and respect him. Tonight was the Court of Honor and I had to snap a few pics of him in his cute uniform. Wow, such a geek. I love it! I wish he would wear the little shorts with knee high socks. That would be so awesome.


Our bishop is so funny. Every time he sees Lauren he asks to hold her. He has two little girls of his own (also Hailey and Lauren's same ages) but I guess he can't get enough of girl time! Tonight he took her from me and kept her the whole time, even while he ate refreshments. Here Lauren looks like she is going in for a kiss!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I have heard that calling is tough! Isn't our bishop the best!