"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two Years Later, Same PJs

I came across this picture today that I'd taken of Ethan and Hailey in May 2006. This morning I realized it is May and Lauren was wearing the same PJs. So I posed them in the same spots and snapped another picture. I love evolution pictures like this. I love seeing how they have grown and changed.

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is sweet!

Chambers Clan said...

What beautiful children. I can't believe Ethan's curls! I bet you were sad when you cut them! I would be, but Braden's hair is straight as a board. That's fun that Cody is in scouts. Dave's the cubmaster. I can't believe you go to the meetings! I only went once to be the "assistant" for the magic show. Good luck with the potty training. Braden is still fighting it, so I'll wait until he's ready:)