"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's Fun Being Hailey

I don't post enough about Hailey. She is at such a fun age and she is always doing something new and making us laugh. She is definitely musical and it is fun to watch this talent emerge. I love to play the piano as a way to unwind, yet whenever I sit down to play, my shadow climbs right up next to me and wants to play too. No matter what piece I am playing, she always pulls the Primary Song Book out and flips it open to "Popcorn Popping". She forces me to play it all the time! Today I caught her playing and singing to herself. She is so cute and sweet and I love her to death. The brain of a two year old is absolutely amazing to me. She is a sponge and absorbs everything around her. I am so excited to continue instilling my love of music into this delightful kid!





5 comments:

Bel said...

Okay so I am finally making an effort to blog since I got introuble with you today : )

Hailey looks so cute playing the piano. I don't know what it is about popcorn popping but its Bri's favorite song as well and she makes me sing it to her so she can do the hand movements. Silly girls, hehe!

I love Lauren's blanket super cute! When is her B-day? I have all of those "1st B-day" decorations from Bri if you want them.

Miles and Bex said...

Wow you have been way busy! Love all the pics. E is getting so big. I can not believe it. Your flower garden is so awesome. I am glad you got it done.

Miles and Bex said...

Wow you have been way busy! Love all the pics. E is getting so big. I can not believe it. Your flower garden is so awesome. I am glad you got it done.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Looks like you have a little mozhart on your hands!

Ute Family said...

I just adore music as well. I bet you love having Hailey like the same things you do. I hope Lydia is the same way. There's just something about music that changes everything in such a positive way!