"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 5, 2008

The First Day of Water Play

What a gorgeous day!! We could not have asked for better weather. It was warm enough that we needed shoes to walk on the deck. That thing gets pretty hot since it has direct sunlight all day. After naps the kids were dying to go out and play in the water. Tanner and Kaden from next door played too. I love it that we don't have a fence between our houses. It's like one huge backyard! We turned the sprinklers on and let the kids run wild and we all have sun kissed cheeks as a result of the beautiful sunshine!. (Try to ignore Lauren's crusty nose in the pictures below. She is cutting teeth.)






When we got back in the house Hailey refused to put a diaper on. She said she wanted her horsey undies on (My Little Pony). I said "Hailey, do you want to throw your diapers away?" She said that she did. Then when I was putting a diaper back on her after her bath, she said "No! Diapers go in garbage!" I think she is ready to start training. As soon as Ethan is done with school on the 22nd we will officially begin potty camp.

7 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Fun times on warm days! I wish it would warm up here! For some reason it just is taking it's time to warm up. Good luck with potty training. If she gets potty trained you will only have one in daipers, what will you do with your extra cash and time?!

Unknown said...

Hey, give me a call next swim day and I'll bring Jace and Nixon over. That sounds like fun!

Bellblogging said...

I love this warm weather, being outside is the best! Hey can I send my little one over for potty training on the 22nd?? That is a true test of parenting I think!

Becky said...

Are you taking reservations for potty camp? I have one I'd love to send. I'll pay you anything!

Meagan said...

Can I send Ash for potty camp too. .she just doesn't care... Love the warm weather!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes pretty girl let me take your panties off, I can't lick yourpussy properly with them on and it gets me soooooooooooooooo horny taking off a toddlers panties

Unknown said...

Nice nickers better if they were off and was bent over on her knees with one boy sticking his cock in her mouth with the other boy sticking his cock up her pussy