"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ethan's Gymnastics Show

Today was Ethan's spring gymnastics show. He has come miles and miles from when he started gym 1 1/2 years ago. He has come out of his shell immensely since then. He has a major man crush on his coach, Ryun. He seriously loves the guy and in fact, he will be taking a break from gym next month because Ryun will be out of town working at a cheerleading camp. If Ryun isn't there, Ethan sees no point in going and throws a bad tantrum. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry. Most of them were taken while bouncing a baby on my hip. BTW, the one of him lying on the floor is hilarious. He HATES warming up so he just lies there while the kids dance around him. He looks so bored!









No comments: