"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life;
to put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 12, 2008

Vote On These Pictures!

I am updating the pictures in my front room (I am doing it quarterly) but I am having a hard time deciding which pictures to use. I will only use one of each kid and the picture will be blown up to 8x10. This is what took place during out photo shoot this morning (from the comfort of my living room/studio!) Tell me which pictures you like best. The caption number applies to the above photo. Thanks for looking! (BTW don't look at the window reflection in their eyes. That really bothers me. Wish I had good equipment!)
L1
L2
L3
L4
L5
L6
L7- This is my favorite of Lauren but I think it is a tad out of focus. Can you tell?
H1
H2
H3
E1
E2
E3

10 comments:

Gina said...

Such great pictures! How do you get your kids to sit still? I like H3, E1 and for Lauren it's a toss up. I love L7 too, but if it's out of focus it will drive you crazy. I can't tell on the blog, but blown up you might. My second fave is L6.
We'll see you guys tomorrow! Can't wait!

Carli said...

l5, h2 and all of ethans! So cute!

Katie said...

Will you take pict of my B? I like H3, E3 and L7 but if you're worried about L7, I like L5 too. Your kids are beautiful!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I would pick l6 H1 and E1

danielle and jason said...

L5, H2 and E1, but all really cute!

Ute Family said...

I like L7, but I can't tell if it's fuzzy. But L6 is great too.

I love H1...adorable, but if you want the more traditional pic I love H3

I think Ethan looks soooo big in E2...it's such a grown up pose to me and I love it, love it, love it!

Good Luck!

Chambers Clan said...

I like L5 (I think...the close up where she's smiling), H3, and E1. I'm a fan of the close ups. They are so photogenic! Great job, and isn't it nice to not have to pay a studio when you like all of them?

Becky said...

L6, H1, E3. Cute, cute, cute.

Heather Jones said...

Way cute pictures I don't know how you do it I never can get good one's of all three at once!! Love
L7,H1, and E3. Sounds like you had a great mother's day also!!

Audrey said...

H3 and E1. I like L7 a lot, but if it won't look good in 8x10 because it's fuzzy, I'd go with L5. These are super cute, by the way!!

P.S. Thanks for the invite to your blog!